If you have not registered for this course yet, please click on "Sign up" below to register. If you have already registered for this course, please enter your last name and password and click on "Login."
Is this your first time here?
Welcome to the online course, "The Law Regarding Staffing Requirements in California Skilled Nursing Facilities for RNs, LVN's and CNAs." Anyone can take this course. However, only licensed or certified nurses who work in skilled nursing facilities will be eligible for a free $15 McDonald's gift card when they complete this 30-minute online course and a take a brief quiz. Even without taking the course, at the beginning or at the end of the course anyone can download a document containing information about California laws regarding staffing requirements in skilled nursing facilities.
For Technical Support, questions, or requests for additional information, please contact SNFstaffinglawsCA@gmail.com.
- If you have not registered for this course yet, please click on "Sign up" in login area to register
- If you don't have any email, use default email-ID: SNFstaffinglawsCA@gmail.com
- If you have already registered for this course, please enter your last name and password and click on "Login."
- Please enter License/Certification # and mailing address details to receive McDonald's gift card
- Please note: It is unlawful for any person to use the title "nurse" in
reference to himself or herself except for healthcare professionals who
are registered, licensed or certified as such (California Business and
Professions Code section 680)